martes, diciembre 20, 2005

I want to be up somethin new, I've just realized

Seawus !
I just realized that i cannot English. I've just read a book which I've understood but not as I wanted to. I cannot speak the Lenguage either !! I would like to express things I can't !!
So, now I'm writing just in English, it is the only way I can attempt not to be a jerk. Can you apply for a job without knowing English ?? That is odd but happens. Our Parents have not the necessity of speaking another lenguage and they were succesful knowing just their own area. But now, there is a competitive situation, in which we need be more efficient. It is not the case you use the lenguage but it is important to communicate with a Englismen. It is a good omen I remembering all this words that I knew....but I realized I knew
Hopping to be more succesful, ME

1 comentario:

Montag dijo...

Practice, just Practice...

Regards,

A.